Twitter
RSS
Friday, July 24, 2009

Barrows: Doubled teamed.

Last night I was happily doing Barrows when I got doubled teamed by one of the brothers... the worst one. I got an item on my first trip, Dharok's platelegs. I thought that it was a sign of something good to happen. On my 10th trip (and no further items), I was a bit two-minded about doing that last trip as I was getting tired.

Off I went hoping for one more item ... running around the tunnels in barrows looking for the door to the chest room when Dharok finds me. What I usually do when I find Dharok or Karil in the tunnel, I go back through the doors I came to recharge prayer and then go out and kill them. Well, I did that and another Dharok appeared. This is the 3rd time it's happened to me and it's happened with Dharok on all 3 occasions. I get attacked by both Dharok's. Just as I'm about to kill the one Dharok, my prayer runs out and they both hit me...and I found myself in Falador.

I rushed back to the bank to get some teleports and food and rush down to Barrows, but I had forgotten to take a spade so had to teleport back to the bank. I finally made it to Barrows again... and I'm soooo close to where I died... and my 5 minutes run out.

Jagex really need to fix that bug and a 5 min grave (the best one) is just not long enough if nobody is prepared to bless it. So yeah, I lost my items... and now I'll have to do Barrows again until I get them all back again. *sniff*.

I'd really love it if a 10 min grave was introduced.



Comments (1)

Since my death by the axe of 2 Dharok brothers, (I had lost about 5 mil worth of items) and have made all my money back but I've not received any of the items I lost :( .... so I'll keep Barrowing until I get at least 2 of those items back.

Post a Comment